Subscribe via Email
- Book Recommendation: Why Societies Need Dissent
- Pitchbook Lists Most Valuable Ed Tech Companies
- Back To The Future: Looking at LMS forecasts from 2011 - 2014
- Rutgers and ProctorTrack Fiasco: Impact of listening to regulations but not to students
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts773 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Cass-Sunstein
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1024) I’ve been reading Opening Up Education. So far, I’m impressed. It’s hard to get all the articles in a collection like this to be consistent, coherent, and equally interesting, but the editors seem to have … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1024) Stephen Downes’ new column on e-Learn does a great job of showing that solving the informational cascade problem is more challenging than I had presented it to be in my own article on the topic. … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1024) If you liked my article on informational cascades then you will probably want to read Cass Sunstein’s Why Societies Need Dissent. Sunstein, a law professor at the University of Chicago, writes in detail about the … Continue reading