DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- epurser on MOOCs Explained: Radio Interview with University of Delaware
- Elijah Mayfield on Getting students useful feedback from machine learning
- Phil Hill on Getting students useful feedback from machine learning
- “MOOC: Preliminary Results” an event @ eMadrid | Mar Pérez-Sanagustín's blog on Emerging Student Patterns in MOOCs: A (Revised) Graphical View
- tom abeles on Getting students useful feedback from machine learning
Tag Archives: Cengage Learning
So MindTap just won a CODiE award for “Best Post-secondary Personalized Learning Solution.” In and of itself, this isn’t a big deal. No offense intended to current or prior winners, but the CODiEs often feel like awards for “Best Instant Coffee” or … Continue reading
Update (12/1): Added excerpts from NY Post article re. Apollo holding of Cengage debt Earlier this week came the official news that McGraw-Hill Education (MHE) was being purchased by Apollo Global Management, a publicly-traded global alternative investment firm – roughly … Continue reading
I don’t always agree with my employer’s political stances, but this is one that makes me proud: Thanks to Jane Snyder for pointing this out to me.
I have long promised that I would clear some time to write about what I’m learning from my new job at Cengage. Well, finally, this post is my first installment. Coming at the design of digital learning environments from a … Continue reading