Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- BbWorld | Instructional Support at Wright on Blackboard’s Big News that Nobody Noticed
- History repeats, but will this time be different? | edutechnica on Blackboard’s Big News that Nobody Noticed
- Hack Education Weekly News: Louis CK vs the Common Core | Articleroster.com on New e-Literate TV Series on MOOCs
- Hack Education Weekly News: MOOC Magic! MOOC Disruption! | Articleroster.com on Six Months After Layoffs: No signs of growth at Desire2Learn
- Hack Education Weekly News: Senior Pranks and the School-to-Prison Pipeline | Articleroster.com on What Harvard and MIT could learn from the University of Phoenix about analytics
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Cengage Learning
In the operating plan slide deck that Cengage recently released as a consequence of their bankruptcy proceedings, the executive summary slide says that a key element of their strategy is “driving aggressive digital growth in a course model.” “Course solutions” … Continue reading
So MindTap just won a CODiE award for “Best Post-secondary Personalized Learning Solution.” In and of itself, this isn’t a big deal. No offense intended to current or prior winners, but the CODiEs often feel like awards for “Best Instant Coffee” or … Continue reading
Update (12/1): Added excerpts from NY Post article re. Apollo holding of Cengage debt Earlier this week came the official news that McGraw-Hill Education (MHE) was being purchased by Apollo Global Management, a publicly-traded global alternative investment firm – roughly … Continue reading
I don’t always agree with my employer’s political stances, but this is one that makes me proud: Thanks to Jane Snyder for pointing this out to me.