DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Stand Up and Be Counted | Top Education on New IPEDS Data: Top 20 online US institutions by sector
- Kevin R. Guidry on Coursera CEO Interview: Mike Caulfield nailed it two months ago
- Matthew Greenfield (@mattgreenfield) on Head in the Oven, Feet in the Freezer
- Head in the Oven, Feet in the Freezer | e-Literatee-Literate on Efficacy, Adaptive Learning, and the Flipped Classroom, Part II
- Michael Feldstein on Efficacy, Adaptive Learning, and the Flipped Classroom, Part II
Tag Archives: Cengage Learning
In the operating plan slide deck that Cengage recently released as a consequence of their bankruptcy proceedings, the executive summary slide says that a key element of their strategy is “driving aggressive digital growth in a course model.” “Course solutions” … Continue reading
So MindTap just won a CODiE award for “Best Post-secondary Personalized Learning Solution.” In and of itself, this isn’t a big deal. No offense intended to current or prior winners, but the CODiEs often feel like awards for “Best Instant Coffee” or … Continue reading
Update (12/1): Added excerpts from NY Post article re. Apollo holding of Cengage debt Earlier this week came the official news that McGraw-Hill Education (MHE) was being purchased by Apollo Global Management, a publicly-traded global alternative investment firm – roughly … Continue reading
I don’t always agree with my employer’s political stances, but this is one that makes me proud: Thanks to Jane Snyder for pointing this out to me.