Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- Now UC Berkeley and Charles Sturt University Leave Sakai OAE
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures?
- TechCrunch: "EdTech - 2017’s big, untapped and safe investor opportunity"
Top Rated Posts
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures? on
- Sakai Is Probably Healthier Than You Think on
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference on
- Schoology: The strongest LMS you’ve never seen on
- Reprise: How Much Do Community College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks? on
Most Shared Posts
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Charles Sturt
By Phil Hill
By Phil HillMore Posts (424) Just three months ago, the University of Michigan and Indiana University made a joint decision to “pause investment” in the Sakai OAE project. The latest news is that the University of California Berkeley and Charles … Continue reading