Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- Requiem for a Heavyweight - Lessons to Learn from the Problems at UC Online
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- Marketing Claims From Adaptive Learning Vendors As Barrier To Adoption
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures?
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference
Top Rated Posts
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures? on
- Sakai Is Probably Healthier Than You Think on
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference on
- Schoology: The strongest LMS you’ve never seen on
- Reprise: How Much Do Community College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks? on
Most Shared Posts405 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Chronicle
By Phil HillMore Posts (425) Goldie Blumenstyk had a fascinating interview with the Depart of Education’s Ted Mitchell on Friday that is well worth reading and / or watching (they have video of the interview along with full transcript). One … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1080) A while back, I wrote a rant about why LMSs fail to evolve. It got some…notoriety. Since Phil and I are now writing a bi-weekly column for the Chronicle‘s new Re:Learning section, I thought I’d … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (425) Recently I wrote a post about many ed tech products being stuck in pilots without large-scale adoption. In our consulting work Michael and I often help survey institutions to discover what technologies are being used within … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (425) In 2009, the University of California finally decided to offer online education with a system-wide initiative called UC Online. Based on an article in the Chronicle that echoes a previous article in the Daily Californian, we learn that … Continue reading