Subscribe via Email
- Requiem for a Heavyweight - Lessons to Learn from the Problems at UC Online
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- Back To The Future: Looking at LMS forecasts from 2011 - 2014
- Postscript on Student Textbook Expenditures: More details on data sources
- Rutgers and ProctorTrack Fiasco: Impact of listening to regulations but not to students
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts773 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Chronicle
By Phil HillMore Posts (302) Recently I wrote a post about many ed tech products being stuck in pilots without large-scale adoption. In our consulting work Michael and I often help survey institutions to discover what technologies are being used within … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (302) In 2009, the University of California finally decided to offer online education with a system-wide initiative called UC Online. Based on an article in the Chronicle that echoes a previous article in the Daily Californian, we learn that … Continue reading