DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Subscribe via Email
- University of Michigan and Indiana University pause investment in Sakai OAE
- A response to New Yorker article on 'A MOOC Mystery'
- A response to USA Today article on Flipped Classroom research
- An Employee View of Textbook Publishers and Ed Tech Companies
- edX forced to block access to students in Cuba, Iran and Sudan
Top Rated Posts
- Phil Hill on edX forced to block access to students in Cuba, Iran and Sudan
- Jeff on edX forced to block access to students in Cuba, Iran and Sudan
- 2U, a Moodle-using educational services company, files for $100 million IPO | Moodle News on Four numbers to consider from 2U’s IPO filing
- Phil Hill on The First e-Literate TV Episode Is Up!
- mikecaulfield on The First e-Literate TV Episode Is Up!
Tag Archives: CLE
In news that seems to be well understood in the Sakai community but not elsewhere, Sakai founding members the University of Michigan and Indiana University have collectively decided to pause investment in the Sakai Open Academic Environment (OAE) project - formerly known as Sakai … Continue reading