Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- The Most Thorough Summary (to date) of MOOC Completion Rates
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures?
- Marketing Claims From Adaptive Learning Vendors As Barrier To Adoption
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference
Top Rated Posts
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures? on
- Sakai Is Probably Healthier Than You Think on
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference on
- Schoology: The strongest LMS you’ve never seen on
- Reprise: How Much Do Community College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks? on
Most Shared Posts405 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: completion rate
By Phil HillMore Posts (425) As we get closer to the release of the new e-Literate TV series on personalized learning, Michael and I will be posting previews highlighting some of the more interesting segments from the series. When we first … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (425) Update (3/10): Patterns and descriptions have been updated based on feedback in a new post. As discussed in my last post, the focus on “completion rates” in MOOCs is somewhat misplaced, as open education is … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (425) How many times have you heard the statement that ‘MOOCs have a completion rate of 10%’ or ‘MOOCs have a completion rate of less than 10%’? The meme seems to have developed a life of … Continue reading