Subscribe via Email
- U.S. Claims Global Jurisdiction of .net and .com Web Sites: Is .edu Next?
- A response to USA Today article on Flipped Classroom research
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- What is a Learning Platform?
- The University As Ed Tech Startup: UMUC, Global Campus, Texas, and SNHU roll their own
Top Rated Posts
- College Scorecard: An example from UMUC on fundamental flaw in the data on
- Personalized Learning is Hard on
- In Defense of the Lecture on
- Forbes Fantasies: Why Hillsdale College is not in the College Scorecard (hint, boring reasons) on
- The University As Ed Tech Startup: UMUC, Global Campus, Texas, and SNHU roll their own on
Most Shared Posts773 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Copyright
By More Posts (42) On Monday, delegates from 193 countries began meeting in Dubai at the World Conference on International Telecommunications. The resulting International Telecommunications Regulations (ITR) could change the operation of the Internet. Russia Today summarized the event as … Continue reading
By More Posts (42) On Friday January 20, two helicopters and “76 police staff, including armed offenders squad members” raided the home of Kim Dotcom north of Auckland, New Zealand. He was sought by the U.S. for copyright infringement and … Continue reading
By More Posts (42) On January 13, a UK magistrate ruled a 23-year-old student can be extradited to the United States for running a website posting links to pirated TV shows and films; this despite significant doubts over whether such … Continue reading