Subscribe via Email
- New Visual From LISTedTECH Shows LMS Market By New Implementations
- Google Introduces Course Builder, an Open Source Project Targeted at MOOCs (but the Real Competitor Might Be Amazon)
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- Student Course Evaluations and Impact on Active Learning
- What is a Learning Platform?
Top Rated Posts
- Challenge Of Student Transition Between Active And Passive Learning Models on
- New Visual From LISTedTECH Shows LMS Market By New Implementations on
- Interview with Josh Coates, CEO of Instructure, on today’s IPO on
- Bad Data Can Lead To Bad Policy: College students don’t spend $1,200+ on textbooks on
- Rapid Fire Feedback from #WCET15 on
Most Shared Posts773 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Course Builder
Google Introduces Course Builder, an Open Source Project Targeted at MOOCs (but the Real Competitor Might Be Amazon)
By Phil Hill
By Phil HillMore Posts (379) Google quietly made an educational technology announcement yesterday about the release of Course Builder, an “open source project” targeted at massive open online courses (MOOCs). This platform follows on the heels of Google’s own MOOC this summer. We … Continue reading