- Summary of Statements by Key Players in Blackboard Announcement, Including Competitors
- A response to USA Today article on Flipped Classroom research
- Is Standardized Testing a Pediatric Disease?
- Why Google Classroom won't affect institutional LMS market ... yet
- No Discernible Growth in US Higher Ed Online Learning
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts773 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Coursekit
You have to give credit where it’s due – Lore is a fast-moving ed tech startup that is not resting on its laurels. The New York based learning platform company has already rebranded (changing its name from Coursekit to Lore) … Continue reading
Given all the news and discussion surrounding Blackboard’s strategy change last week, I thought that it would be useful to collect the public statements from Blackboard and their competitors in one place. No analysis, no interviews, just statements. I have … Continue reading