Subscribe via Email
- U of Phoenix: Losing hundreds of millions of dollars on adaptive-learning LMS bet
- Coursera shifts focus from 'impact on learners' to 'reach of universities'
- D2L Again Misusing Academic Data For Brightspace Marketing Claims
- ASU Is No Longer Using Khan Academy In Developmental Math Program
- Google Classroom Addresses Major Barrier To Deeper Higher Ed Adoption
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts773 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Coursera
By Phil HillMore Posts (333) Update: Jeez – sorry about the multiple typos (mistakenly showed in thousands instead of millions). Fixed now. Pitchbook – a database service for M&A, private equity and venture capital – listed in Hot Topics what … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (333) Thanks to Audrey Watters I just read a new article in Science Magazine and publicly posted here by Justin Reich, the lead researcher for HarvardX (Harvard’s implementation of edX and associated research team). Justin calls out the limitations of … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (333) Yesterday I wrote a post on the 20 Million Minds blog about Martin Weller’s new book The Battle for Open: How openness won and why it doesn’t feel like victory. Exploring different aspects of open in higher … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (333) Richard Levin, the new CEO of Coursera, is getting quite clear about the new goals for the company. At first glance the changes might seem semantic in nature, but I believe the semantics are revealing. Consider this … Continue reading