Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Signup For More Information On LMS Subscription Service
- Apple and Textbooks, Part 2: Is There a Class In This Text?
- A Moment of Clarity on the Role of Technology in Teaching
- Blackboard CEO's First 100 Days: Reorganization and Learn Ultra Updates
- Fall 2014 IPEDS Data: Top 30 largest online enrollments per institution
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts405 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Dan Meyer
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1069) Following the IHE piece on Essex County College’s struggles to get good outcomes from their personalized learning program in developmental math, and following my blog post on the topic, Phil and I had an interesting … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1069) Dan Meyer has just published a provocative post called “Don’t Personalize Learning,” inspired by an even more provocative post with the same title by Benjamin Riley (as well as being a follow-up to Meyer’s post “Tools … Continue reading