Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- Scriba Disaster: Sakai-based LMS for UC Davis is down with no plans for recovery
- Apple and Textbooks, Part 2: Is There a Class In This Text?
- Previous LMS For Schools Moving to Canvas in US and Canada
- UC Davis LMS Back Online: Update on what we know about Scriba Sakai outage
- UC Davis, Sakai, and Open Source
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Dan Meyer
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1071) Following the IHE piece on Essex County College’s struggles to get good outcomes from their personalized learning program in developmental math, and following my blog post on the topic, Phil and I had an interesting … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1071) Dan Meyer has just published a provocative post called “Don’t Personalize Learning,” inspired by an even more provocative post with the same title by Benjamin Riley (as well as being a follow-up to Meyer’s post “Tools … Continue reading