Subscribe via Email
- Re:Booting California Higher Education - Transcript of Darrell Steinberg Introduction
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- About the Diverging Textbook Prices and Student Expenditures
- Postscript on Student Textbook Expenditures: More details on data sources
- Back To The Future: Looking at LMS forecasts from 2011 - 2014
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts773 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Darrell Steinberg
By Phil HillMore Posts (302) Last week senate bill 520 (SB 520) unanimously passed the California senate, and it is now heading to the assembly for review and, if passed, on to the governor for signature. I have covered the basics of … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (302) Last week California SB520 – the bill aiming to create a pool of online availability of 50 high-demand lower-division courses for which the public systems would have to award credit – was amended based on … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (302) Outside of the Vatican, the big news this week in higher education is the proposed legislation in California that would identify and approve a set of up to 50 online courses that the three public … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (302) The following is a rough transcript of Senate President Pro Tem Darrell Steinberg’s talk at the 20 Million Minds conference on January 7th. Any errors in transcription are mine, and sections that were garbled are marked by … Continue reading