Subscribe via Email
- InstructureCon: Canvas LMS has different competition now
- Cracks In The Foundation Of Disruptive Innovation
- A response to USA Today article on Flipped Classroom research
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- Response to Robert Talbert: Pedagogical change is difficult, many need support
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts773 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Desire2Learn
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1046) It would be deeply unfair of me to mock Blackboard for having a messy but substantive keynote presentation and not give equal time to D2L’s remarkable press release, pithily entitled “D2L Supercharges Its Integrated Learning … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1046) Yesterday Blackboard announced that they acquired Perceptis, a provider of help desk and financial aid support services for colleges and universities. In and of itself, this is not a huge acquisition. Perceptis has 33 clients, … Continue reading
By Phil Hill
By Phil HillMore Posts (367) For the first few years of the Canvas LMS, Instructure’s core message was ‘Canvas is better than Blackboard’. This positioning was thinly veiled in the company’s 2011 spoof of the Apple / 1984 commercial and even … Continue reading