DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Wilson Electronics 301103 Tri Band (800/1900 MHz) Magnet Mount Antenna with FME Female Connector and 10-Foot RG174 Coax Cable | hot Cell Phone Deals on Links to External Articles and Interviews
- Efficacy and evidence | Adaptive Learning in ELT on Can Pearson Solve the Rubric’s Cube?
- laura on Coursera CEO Interview: Mike Caulfield nailed it two months ago
- John Fontaine on Coursera CEO Interview: Mike Caulfield nailed it two months ago
- mikecaulfield on Head in the Oven, Feet in the Freezer
Tag Archives: Digital-Opportunity-Investment-Trust
Federation of American Scientists’ Kay Howell, who authored the research roadmap for the Digital Opportunity Investment Trust Act, has a column in eLearn explaining why passage of the act is so critical: Today’s students are not only comfortable with technology-they … Continue reading
I am delighted to note that the IMS has endorsed the Digital Opportunity Investment Trust Act and urged its members to support it. As I described in a previous post, this legislation would create a trust that would generate a … Continue reading
Many of you have told me that you want to help in the fight against EduPatent problem but don’t know what to do. What if, in five minutes, you could not only participate in the fight but also help bring … Continue reading