Subscribe via Email
- The Coming Digital Textbook Wave
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- Back To The Future: Looking at LMS forecasts from 2011 - 2014
- Postscript on Student Textbook Expenditures: More details on data sources
- Rutgers and ProctorTrack Fiasco: Impact of listening to regulations but not to students
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts773 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: digital textbooks
By Phil HillMore Posts (301) There has been a fair amount of discussion around my post two days ago about what US postsecondary students actually pay for textbooks. The shortest answer is that US college students spend an average of … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (301) With all of the talk about the unreasonably high price of college textbooks, the unfulfilled potential of open educational resources (OER), and student difficulty in paying for course materials, it is surprising how little is … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1021) Xplana has published some interesting growth projections on digital textbooks in the U.S. higher education market. If you’ve been frustrated by the slow adoption rate, then you’ll like what they have to say. First of … Continue reading