Subscribe via Email
- U.S. Claims Global Jurisdiction of .net and .com Web Sites: Is .edu Next?
- Significant Milestone: First national study of OER adoption
- A response to USA Today article on Flipped Classroom research
- Flipped Classrooms: Annotated list of resources
- State of the US Higher Education LMS Market: 2014 Edition
Top Rated Posts
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Domain name system
On January 13, a UK magistrate ruled a 23-year-old student can be extradited to the United States for running a website posting links to pirated TV shows and films; this despite significant doubts over whether such sites break any UK … Continue reading