Subscribe via Email
- U.S. Claims Global Jurisdiction of .net and .com Web Sites: Is .edu Next?
- Competency-Based Education: Not just a drinking game
- Kuali Student Sunsetting $40 million project, moving to KualiCo
- New LMS Market Data: Edutechnica provides one-year update
- InstructureCon: Canvas LMS has different competition now
Top Rated Posts
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Domain name system
On January 13, a UK magistrate ruled a 23-year-old student can be extradited to the United States for running a website posting links to pirated TV shows and films; this despite significant doubts over whether such sites break any UK … Continue reading