Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Phil Hill on Cal State Online: Public records shed light on what happened
- pmasson on Cal State Online: Public records shed light on what happened
- A Response to “OER Beyond Voluntarism” on OER and the Future of Knewton
- Cal State Online: Public records shed light on what happened -e-Literate on It’s The End of Cal State Online As We Know It . . .
- Kathy P on Kuali For-Profit: Change is an indicator of bigger issues
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: e-learning
For the first few years of the Canvas LMS, Instructure’s core message was ‘Canvas is better than Blackboard’. This positioning was thinly veiled in the company’s 2011 spoof of the Apple / 1984 commercial and even hitting the level of gloating in a … Continue reading
Before I get started, let me just say that Phil can vouch for the fact that I had already planned to use “Pets.com” in the title of this post before MIT Technology Review used it in their article on Minerva. As … Continue reading