Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- If you like learning, could I recommend analytics?
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- Marketing Claims From Adaptive Learning Vendors As Barrier To Adoption
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures?
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference
Top Rated Posts
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures? on
- Sakai Is Probably Healthier Than You Think on
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference on
- Schoology: The strongest LMS you’ve never seen on
- Reprise: How Much Do Community College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks? on
Most Shared Posts405 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: early warning systems
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1080) A few weeks back, when blogging about Desire2Learn’s new Student Success System retention early warning analytics product, I wrote, From what I can tell based on initial conversations with D2L about the product details, this … Continue reading
By Bill Jerome
By Bill JeromeMore Posts (2) There’s something that drives me a little crazy when I hear about how someone has learned from Netflix, Amazon, Google, etc., and that they’re going to be the Netflix, Amazon, or Google of education. Actually … Continue reading