Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- Why iTunes University is a Game Changer
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- The Intended Consequences of California's Online Education Initiative
- Recommended Reading: ED Clarifies Its Intent on State Authorization Reciprocity
- Chan/Zuckerberg: The "Tech" is not the Hard Part in "Ed Tech"
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts405 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: eBooks
By More Posts (42) This is a guest post blog by Jim Farmer, Coordinator, Scholarly Systems Group at Georgetown University and editor at the eReSS project, University of Hull. On Friday, June 1st, the Advisory Committee on Student Financial Assistance … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1093) A while back, I predicted that the logical conclusion of the whole iTunes U thing would be eBooks on an iPod. It would, I think, dramatically impact the textbook market (for the better) and open … Continue reading