Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Michael Feldstein on Blackboard’s Big News that Nobody Noticed
- Clint Brooks on Blackboard’s Big News that Nobody Noticed
- This Summer, Online Collaborating is Hot! « WCET Frontiers on It’s The End of Cal State Online As We Know It . . .
- CCSF Update: Accreditation appeal denied, but waiting for court date |e-Literate on University of California’s $220 million payroll project reboot
- CCSF Update: Accreditation appeal denied, but waiting for court date |e-Literate on It’s The End of Cal State Online As We Know It . . .
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: eBooks
This is a guest post blog by Jim Farmer, Coordinator, Scholarly Systems Group at Georgetown University and editor at the eReSS project, University of Hull. On Friday, June 1st, the Advisory Committee on Student Financial Assistance released their report “Turn … Continue reading
A while back, I predicted that the logical conclusion of the whole iTunes U thing would be eBooks on an iPod. It would, I think, dramatically impact the textbook market (for the better) and open up all kinds of opportunities … Continue reading