DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Wilson Electronics 301103 Tri Band (800/1900 MHz) Magnet Mount Antenna with FME Female Connector and 10-Foot RG174 Coax Cable | hot Cell Phone Deals on Links to External Articles and Interviews
- Efficacy and evidence | Adaptive Learning in ELT on Can Pearson Solve the Rubric’s Cube?
- laura on Coursera CEO Interview: Mike Caulfield nailed it two months ago
- John Fontaine on Coursera CEO Interview: Mike Caulfield nailed it two months ago
- mikecaulfield on Head in the Oven, Feet in the Freezer
Tag Archives: Ed-Media
I almost missed this post by Scott Leslie expressing his mixed feelings about the standards talk coming out of Alt-i-Labs. Lucky for me, Stephen picked it up in OLDaily. Scott writes: Part of me really wants some of these developments … Continue reading
I’ll be participating in the Association for Advancement of Computing in Education‘s Ed-Media 2006 Conference on James Dalziel‘s panel as part of the Learning Management Systems Symposium. Here’s the description of the panel: It only took a decade for the … Continue reading