DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Motivation and Intention in participating and engaging with MOOCs | Learner Weblog on The Four Student Archetypes Emerging in MOOCs
- Charles Severance on The Death and Rebirth of Sakai OAE
- Ian Dolphin on The Death and Rebirth of Sakai OAE
- Tim Hunt on MOOCs: A slowly deflating “Bubble”?
- Michael Feldstein on The Death and Rebirth of Sakai OAE
Tag Archives: Ed-Media
I almost missed this post by Scott Leslie expressing his mixed feelings about the standards talk coming out of Alt-i-Labs. Lucky for me, Stephen picked it up in OLDaily. Scott writes: Part of me really wants some of these developments … Continue reading
I’ll be participating in the Association for Advancement of Computing in Education‘s Ed-Media 2006 Conference on James Dalziel‘s panel as part of the Learning Management Systems Symposium. Here’s the description of the panel: It only took a decade for the … Continue reading