Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Phil Hill on Cal State Online: Public records shed light on what happened
- pmasson on Cal State Online: Public records shed light on what happened
- A Response to “OER Beyond Voluntarism” on OER and the Future of Knewton
- Cal State Online: Public records shed light on what happened -e-Literate on It’s The End of Cal State Online As We Know It . . .
- Kathy P on Kuali For-Profit: Change is an indicator of bigger issues
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Ed-Media
I almost missed this post by Scott Leslie expressing his mixed feelings about the standards talk coming out of Alt-i-Labs. Lucky for me, Stephen picked it up in OLDaily. Scott writes: Part of me really wants some of these developments … Continue reading
I’ll be participating in the Association for Advancement of Computing in Education‘s Ed-Media 2006 Conference on James Dalziel‘s panel as part of the Learning Management Systems Symposium. Here’s the description of the panel: It only took a decade for the … Continue reading