Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- CCSF Update: Accreditation appeal denied, but waiting for court date |e-Literate on University of California’s $220 million payroll project reboot
- CCSF Update: Accreditation appeal denied, but waiting for court date |e-Literate on It’s The End of Cal State Online As We Know It . . .
- What’s Next for Blackboard? | DELO Blog on Blackboard’s Big News that Nobody Noticed
- Researching research: part 3 | Adaptive Learning in ELT on NPR and Missed (Course) Signals
- Shrinking Cal State Online | Best Education Guide on It’s The End of Cal State Online As We Know It . . .
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: EdTechTalk
I hate to say this as a former classroom teacher – there is a stupid question in EdTech. I have to go on the attack because this question is likely one of the biggest roadblocks to innovation. Is Technology Effective? … Continue reading
I’ll be on along with Al Essa tomorrow night (Sunday, 9/17) at 8 PM EDT to discuss where we are with the EduPatent problem and what we can do about it.
The gents at EdTechTalk ran a terrific Skypecast discussion last night (archived here) on the Blackboard patent and DOPA. I’ll leave it to others to comment on the discussion itself. What I find interesting is the letter that Blackboard CEO … Continue reading