DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Phil Hill on Emerging Student Patterns in MOOCs: A Graphical View
- Harvard Faculty Request Faculty Oversight of HarvardX Their Usage of edX |e-Literate | csid on Harvard Faculty Request Faculty Oversight of HarvardX (Their Usage of edX)
- Andrew on Emerging Student Patterns in MOOCs: A Graphical View
- Harvard Faculty Request Faculty Oversight of HarvardX (Their Usage of edX) |e-Literate on Political Philosophy
- Alfred Essa on Right to Access Report Links and Upcoming Event
Tag Archives: EdTechTalk
I hate to say this as a former classroom teacher – there is a stupid question in EdTech. I have to go on the attack because this question is likely one of the biggest roadblocks to innovation. Is Technology Effective? … Continue reading
I’ll be on along with Al Essa tomorrow night (Sunday, 9/17) at 8 PM EDT to discuss where we are with the EduPatent problem and what we can do about it.
The gents at EdTechTalk ran a terrific Skypecast discussion last night (archived here) on the Blackboard patent and DOPA. I’ll leave it to others to comment on the discussion itself. What I find interesting is the letter that Blackboard CEO … Continue reading