Subscribe via Email
- Blackboard CEO Responds on the Patent Issue
- U of Phoenix: Losing hundreds of millions of dollars on adaptive-learning LMS bet
- D2L Again Misusing Academic Data For Brightspace Marketing Claims
- ASU Is No Longer Using Khan Academy In Developmental Math Program
- 68% of Statistics Are Meaningless, D2L Edition
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts773 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: EdTechTalk
By Michael Staton I hate to say this as a former classroom teacher – there is a stupid question in EdTech. I have to go on the attack because this question is likely one of the biggest roadblocks to innovation. … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1033) I’ll be on along with Al Essa tomorrow night (Sunday, 9/17) at 8 PM EDT to discuss where we are with the EduPatent problem and what we can do about it.
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1033) The gents at EdTechTalk ran a terrific Skypecast discussion last night (archived here) on the Blackboard patent and DOPA. I’ll leave it to others to comment on the discussion itself. What I find interesting is … Continue reading