Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- http://creativeadvertisingarchive.tumblr.com on On False Binaries, Walled Gardens, and Moneyball
- Estrella K. Wiltberger on Opening Up the LMS Walled Garden
- On False Binaries, Walled Gardens, and Moneyball -e-Literate on LMS and Open: The false binary is based on past, not future markets
- A few highlights regarding the LMS from #ccourses on Opening Up the LMS Walled Garden
- Don Presant on LMS and Open: The false binary is based on past, not future markets
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: EdTechTalk
I hate to say this as a former classroom teacher – there is a stupid question in EdTech. I have to go on the attack because this question is likely one of the biggest roadblocks to innovation. Is Technology Effective? … Continue reading
I’ll be on along with Al Essa tomorrow night (Sunday, 9/17) at 8 PM EDT to discuss where we are with the EduPatent problem and what we can do about it.
The gents at EdTechTalk ran a terrific Skypecast discussion last night (archived here) on the Blackboard patent and DOPA. I’ll leave it to others to comment on the discussion itself. What I find interesting is the letter that Blackboard CEO … Continue reading