Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- U.S. Claims Global Jurisdiction of .net and .com Web Sites: Is .edu Next?
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- Recommended Reading: Article in Chronicle on Measuring Learning
- The Great Unbundling of Textbook Publishers
- Recommended Viewing: Learning Analytics Webinar on Caliper and xAPI
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts405 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: .edu
By More Posts (42) On January 13, a UK magistrate ruled a 23-year-old student can be extradited to the United States for running a website posting links to pirated TV shows and films; this despite significant doubts over whether such … Continue reading