Subscribe via Email
- Reuters: Blackboard up for sale, seeking up to $3 billion in auction
- U.S. Claims Global Jurisdiction of .net and .com Web Sites: Is .edu Next?
- Blackboard Ultra and Other Product and Company Updates
- UC Davis: A look inside attempts to make large lecture classes active and personal
- Blackboard's Messaging Problems
Top Rated Posts
- Reuters: Blackboard up for sale, seeking up to $3 billion in auction on
- D2L Again Misusing Academic Data For Brightspace Marketing Claims on
- 68% of Statistics Are Meaningless, D2L Edition on
- About The D2L Claim Of BrightSpace LeaP And Academic Improvements on
- About Those D2L Claims of LMS Usage Increasing Retention Rates on
Most Shared Posts773 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: .edu
By More Posts (42) On January 13, a UK magistrate ruled a 23-year-old student can be extradited to the United States for running a website posting links to pirated TV shows and films; this despite significant doubts over whether such … Continue reading