Subscribe via Email
- U of Phoenix: Losing hundreds of millions of dollars on adaptive-learning LMS bet
- The Edublog Award Nominations Are Open
- D2L Again Misusing Academic Data For Brightspace Marketing Claims
- ASU Is No Longer Using Khan Academy In Developmental Math Program
- Google Classroom Addresses Major Barrier To Deeper Higher Ed Adoption
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts773 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: edublogs
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1033) eSchool News has posted what is, in my view, an extremely important article on how the United States is lagging behind on support for integrating technology into education. The UK, for example, is spending literally … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1033) I have often referred to the smARThistory home page by SUNY colleagues Steven Zucker and Beth Harris. I have now added to my blogroll a second SUNY edublog, Learning Curve, written by the dark and … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1033) My good friends at FIT have done it again. As a companion to their smARThistory multimedia blog, they have published a companion web site that maps their vodcasts to the exhibits at NYC’s Metropolitan Museum … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1033) You can now vote for your favorite edublogs. It looks like a bumper clock this year, including many interesting-looking blogs that I haven’t heard of before.