Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Michael Feldstein on Blackboard’s Big News that Nobody Noticed
- Clint Brooks on Blackboard’s Big News that Nobody Noticed
- This Summer, Online Collaborating is Hot! « WCET Frontiers on It’s The End of Cal State Online As We Know It . . .
- CCSF Update: Accreditation appeal denied, but waiting for court date |e-Literate on University of California’s $220 million payroll project reboot
- CCSF Update: Accreditation appeal denied, but waiting for court date |e-Literate on It’s The End of Cal State Online As We Know It . . .
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: edublogs
eSchool News has posted what is, in my view, an extremely important article on how the United States is lagging behind on support for integrating technology into education. The UK, for example, is spending literally billions of dollars tearing down … Continue reading
I have often referred to the smARThistory home page by SUNY colleagues Steven Zucker and Beth Harris. I have now added to my blogroll a second SUNY edublog, Learning Curve, written by the dark and mysterious MIDizen X. I would … Continue reading
My good friends at FIT have done it again. As a companion to their smARThistory multimedia blog, they have published a companion web site that maps their vodcasts to the exhibits at NYC’s Metropolitan Museum of Art. Way cool. By … Continue reading
You can now vote for your favorite edublogs. It looks like a bumper clock this year, including many interesting-looking blogs that I haven’t heard of before.
Nominations for the (second?) annual Edublog Awards are open. Go nominate all of your favorites.