Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- The Edublog Award Nominations Are Open
- Purdue University Deal To Acquire Kaplan University: Interview with Trace Urdan
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- University of California’s Payroll Project Reboot Now At $504 Million
- Webinar Tomorrow: Shifts in Video and LMS Adoption: Impact on Student Outcomes
Top Rated Posts
- Purdue University Deal To Acquire Kaplan University: Interview with Trace Urdan on
- Why Ed Tech Will Fail to Transform Education (for Now) on
- Some Notes On Lumen Learning’s $3.75 million Funding Round Led By Follett on
- Digital Learning Compass: New WCET webcast on distance education enrollment trends on
- Can There Be a Microscope of the Mind? on
Most Shared Posts405 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: edublogs
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1102) eSchool News has posted what is, in my view, an extremely important article on how the United States is lagging behind on support for integrating technology into education. The UK, for example, is spending literally … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1102) I have often referred to the smARThistory home page by SUNY colleagues Steven Zucker and Beth Harris. I have now added to my blogroll a second SUNY edublog, Learning Curve, written by the dark and … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1102) My good friends at FIT have done it again. As a companion to their smARThistory multimedia blog, they have published a companion web site that maps their vodcasts to the exhibits at NYC’s Metropolitan Museum … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1102) You can now vote for your favorite edublogs. It looks like a bumper clock this year, including many interesting-looking blogs that I haven’t heard of before.