DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- The greatest MOOC conference in the history of MOOCs | Monstrous Thoughts on Changing the Narrative
- The greatest MOOC conference in the history of MOOCs | Monstrous Thoughts on About those U Penn MOOC results reported at MRI13
- Groundhog Day | Miranda Warning on Changing the Narrative
- Nick Kearney on Changing the Narrative
- Philipp Schmidt on Changing the Narrative
Tag Archives: edublogs
eSchool News has posted what is, in my view, an extremely important article on how the United States is lagging behind on support for integrating technology into education. The UK, for example, is spending literally billions of dollars tearing down … Continue reading
I have often referred to the smARThistory home page by SUNY colleagues Steven Zucker and Beth Harris. I have now added to my blogroll a second SUNY edublog, Learning Curve, written by the dark and mysterious MIDizen X. I would … Continue reading
My good friends at FIT have done it again. As a companion to their smARThistory multimedia blog, they have published a companion web site that maps their vodcasts to the exhibits at NYC’s Metropolitan Museum of Art. Way cool. By … Continue reading
You can now vote for your favorite edublogs. It looks like a bumper clock this year, including many interesting-looking blogs that I haven’t heard of before.
Nominations for the (second?) annual Edublog Awards are open. Go nominate all of your favorites.