Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- The Master Course: A Key Difference in Educational Delivery Methods
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- The Intended Consequences of California's Online Education Initiative
- Recommended Reading: ED Clarifies Its Intent on State Authorization Reciprocity
- Chan/Zuckerberg: The "Tech" is not the Hard Part in "Ed Tech"
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts405 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Educational Delivery Models
By Phil HillMore Posts (452) Last week I spoke on a panel at the Association of Public and Land-grant Universities (APLU) annual conference. Below are the slides and abridged notes on the talk. It is useful to look across many … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (452) As Michael mentioned, we have posted the last episode in the pilot e-Literate TV series with the topic of moving to a team-based course design for a flipped classroom usage. This episode provides an excellent opportunity … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (452) In part 1 of this series of posts I presented a view of different educational delivery models based on course design and modality. Why does it matter that we describe these educational delivery models with … Continue reading