DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Motivation and Intention in participating and engaging with MOOCs | Learner Weblog on The Four Student Archetypes Emerging in MOOCs
- Charles Severance on The Death and Rebirth of Sakai OAE
- Ian Dolphin on The Death and Rebirth of Sakai OAE
- Tim Hunt on MOOCs: A slowly deflating “Bubble”?
- Michael Feldstein on The Death and Rebirth of Sakai OAE
Tag Archives: educational models
An earlier version of this article appeared at the Delta Initiative website There is a full-court press in the media regarding the California budget crisis and its likely impact on higher education. The most recent entry is in the New … Continue reading
Part 2 in this series, on a key difference in educational delivery methods, can be found here. Traditional education or online education. In the past decade it seems that the dominant conversation has been around the potential for online learning, … Continue reading