Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
Top Rated Posts
- The Intended Consequences of California’s Online Education Initiative on
- Ellucian Stops Support for Brainstorm, its CBE platform on
- Recommended Reading: WCET Survey Report and Tony Bates Commentary on
- Vert Capital and Scriba Corp: Institutions losing course data in company’s death throes on
- Explainer Videos on Course Exchanges and the Shared Infrastructure Behind Them on
Most Shared Posts405 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: eLearn-Magazine
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1096) I just had two new articles published in e-Learn Magazine. The first one, A Call to Arms, is an opinion piece arguing that we urgently need more direct faculty-technologist collaboration in LMS design if we … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1096) Stephen Downes’ new column on e-Learn does a great job of showing that solving the informational cascade problem is more challenging than I had presented it to be in my own article on the topic. … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1096) Lisa Neal and I have a new piece on attention and interactivity up on the eLearn home page. This is the first of what I hope will be many collaborations with Lisa.
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1096) My new article just came out in eLearn. It started out wanting to be about “emergent learning” but, once I realized that I still have no idea what emergent learning actually is, I removed all … Continue reading