Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Michael Feldstein on Blackboard’s Big News that Nobody Noticed
- Clint Brooks on Blackboard’s Big News that Nobody Noticed
- This Summer, Online Collaborating is Hot! « WCET Frontiers on It’s The End of Cal State Online As We Know It . . .
- CCSF Update: Accreditation appeal denied, but waiting for court date |e-Literate on University of California’s $220 million payroll project reboot
- CCSF Update: Accreditation appeal denied, but waiting for court date |e-Literate on It’s The End of Cal State Online As We Know It . . .
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: eLearning-Maturity-Model
The IMS has issued a new report with the somewhat imposing title, “IMS GLC Learning Technology Satisfaction and Trends, North American Higher Education, 05 February 2007 Update.” You can get it here, but first you’ll have to register with the … Continue reading
In all my comings and goings, I failed to notice that Stephen has finished his run as a guest blogger here at e-Literate. If you missed his posts, I highly recommend checking them out: A Kiwi’s Perspective on e-Learning So … Continue reading
In 2004 the United Kingdom e-University failed and was put out of its misery. The analysis of this failure was, and is, extensive and ongoing. Historians will no doubt provided us with a nuanced assessment of the failure that draws … Continue reading
In my first post as a visitor to Michael’s blog I quoted Michael Fullan as encapsulating the motivations behind my research. I’m going to repeat that quote again as this post is going to focus on change: “The answer to … Continue reading