Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Phil Hill on Cal State Online: Public records shed light on what happened
- pmasson on Cal State Online: Public records shed light on what happened
- A Response to “OER Beyond Voluntarism” on OER and the Future of Knewton
- Cal State Online: Public records shed light on what happened -e-Literate on It’s The End of Cal State Online As We Know It . . .
- Kathy P on Kuali For-Profit: Change is an indicator of bigger issues
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Elijah Mayfield
Sometime guest blogger and friend of e-Literate Elijah Mayfield has another great post up on using machine learning tools in the service of improving student writing over at his company blog. However you may feel about the technology, the exploration that … Continue reading
Vik Paruchuri, the author of the edX automated essay grading component, has a great (and lengthy) post up that, in part, responds to Elijah Mayfield’s post on the edX announcement. There’s a good discussion going on in comments, too. We … Continue reading
When the story first broke a while back about the Kaggle contest for robo-grading essays that could be “similar to” human graders, I got interested. So after doing a little reading, I ended up contacting a guy by the name … Continue reading