DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Motivation and Intention in participating and engaging with MOOCs | Learner Weblog on The Four Student Archetypes Emerging in MOOCs
- Charles Severance on The Death and Rebirth of Sakai OAE
- Ian Dolphin on The Death and Rebirth of Sakai OAE
- Tim Hunt on MOOCs: A slowly deflating “Bubble”?
- Michael Feldstein on The Death and Rebirth of Sakai OAE
Tag Archives: enrollment
In a post two days ago, I showed US data comparing enrollment and employment trends. The salient feature of the data that I called out was the significant divergence of the two trend lines since 2006. When you look at the … Continue reading
When looking at long-term trends for higher education, it is useful to step back and look at the big picture. With this goal in mind, consider the comparison of post-secondary enrollment in degree-granting programs to the total number of jobs (both … Continue reading