Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Everyone Hates Their ERP except the Kuali Community…at least for now on Kuali For-Profit: Change is an indicator of bigger issues
- Carol Heidenrich on Early Review of Google Classroom
- Above the Fold | Is this greatly exaggerated? I think not. on Community Source Is Dead
- Kuali For-Profit: Change is an indicator of bigger issues -e-Literate on Unizin: What are the primary risks?
- Community Source Is Dead -e-Literate on OER and the Future of Knewton
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: enrollment
In a post two days ago, I showed US data comparing enrollment and employment trends. The salient feature of the data that I called out was the significant divergence of the two trend lines since 2006. When you look at the … Continue reading
When looking at long-term trends for higher education, it is useful to step back and look at the big picture. With this goal in mind, consider the comparison of post-secondary enrollment in degree-granting programs to the total number of jobs (both … Continue reading