DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Charles Severance on The Death and Rebirth of Sakai OAE
- Ian Dolphin on The Death and Rebirth of Sakai OAE
- Tim Hunt on MOOCs: A slowly deflating “Bubble”?
- Michael Feldstein on The Death and Rebirth of Sakai OAE
- Women in Science & Technology: Critical for Innovation | World Of Innovations on Harvard Faculty Request Faculty Oversight of HarvardX (Their Usage of edX)
Tag Archives: Facebook
Michael is the CEO of a company called Inigral, the company that produces the Facebook Courses application. You may have seen his earlier guest post for the On the Horizon. I have been talking a fair bit with Michael lately … Continue reading
This is a guest post by Michael Staton for the On the Horizon series on distributed learning environments. Michael studied poverty alleviation for his BA and MA at Clark University, where he developed a lifelong commitment to education and entrepreneurship. … Continue reading
There’s an article in NC State’s campus newspaper about Blackboard’s Facebook integration. I’m always interested to hear what actual students think about all the Web 2.0 for education stuff we tend to hyperventilate about. There isn’t a lot of new … Continue reading
Update: The link is fixed now. Michael Staton has posted a good presentation on tips and tricks for teaching with Facebook. There’s nothing earth-shattering here, but for a guy like me who is still finding his way around the platform, … Continue reading