Subscribe via Email
- Lean Clients, Plump Clients, and Chubby Clients for Learning Management Systems
- Cracks In The Foundation Of Disruptive Innovation
- A response to USA Today article on Flipped Classroom research
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- Response to Robert Talbert: Pedagogical change is difficult, many need support
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts773 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Flickr
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1046) My friend Joe Ugoretz has a new article on social software in the Academic Commons. He provides a good overview of a number of social software tools and suggestions about how to use them. But … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1046) O’Reilly Netowrk‘s Richard Korman has a fascinating interview with Flickr’s CEO Stewart Butterfield. (Love that name, by the way.) There’s lots of good stuff here about what makes Flickr work as social software and how … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1046) As I mentioned in a previous post the SUNY Learning Network currently uses a home-grown learning management system built on top of Lotus Notes. And while there is a web interface to the system, many … Continue reading