Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- Lean Clients, Plump Clients, and Chubby Clients for Learning Management Systems
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures?
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference
- TechCrunch: "EdTech - 2017’s big, untapped and safe investor opportunity"
Top Rated Posts
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures? on
- Sakai Is Probably Healthier Than You Think on
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference on
- Schoology: The strongest LMS you’ve never seen on
- Reprise: How Much Do Community College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks? on
Most Shared Posts405 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Flickr
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1080) My friend Joe Ugoretz has a new article on social software in the Academic Commons. He provides a good overview of a number of social software tools and suggestions about how to use them. But … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1080) O’Reilly Netowrk‘s Richard Korman has a fascinating interview with Flickr’s CEO Stewart Butterfield. (Love that name, by the way.) There’s lots of good stuff here about what makes Flickr work as social software and how … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1080) As I mentioned in a previous post the SUNY Learning Network currently uses a home-grown learning management system built on top of Lotus Notes. And while there is a web interface to the system, many … Continue reading