- Lean Clients, Plump Clients, and Chubby Clients for Learning Management Systems
- A response to USA Today article on Flipped Classroom research
- Is Standardized Testing a Pediatric Disease?
- No Discernible Growth in US Higher Ed Online Learning
- Why Google Classroom won't affect institutional LMS market ... yet
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts773 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Flickr
My friend Joe Ugoretz has a new article on social software in the Academic Commons. He provides a good overview of a number of social software tools and suggestions about how to use them. But also embedded in his piece … Continue reading
O’Reilly Netowrk‘s Richard Korman has a fascinating interview with Flickr’s CEO Stewart Butterfield. (Love that name, by the way.) There’s lots of good stuff here about what makes Flickr work as social software and how people are using it. Here’s … Continue reading
As I mentioned in a previous post the SUNY Learning Network currently uses a home-grown learning management system built on top of Lotus Notes. And while there is a web interface to the system, many of the current users are … Continue reading