Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- A response to USA Today article on Flipped Classroom research
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- Marketing Claims From Adaptive Learning Vendors As Barrier To Adoption
- Coursera: The pivot to corporate learning becomes clear
- TechCrunch: "EdTech - 2017’s big, untapped and safe investor opportunity"
Top Rated Posts
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures? on
- Sakai Is Probably Healthier Than You Think on
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference on
- Schoology: The strongest LMS you’ve never seen on
- Reprise: How Much Do Community College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks? on
Most Shared Posts405 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Flipped Classroom
By Phil HillMore Posts (426) I was recently asked by a colleague if I knew of a useful article or two on flipped classrooms – what they are, what they aren’t, and when did they start. I was not looking … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (426) As Michael mentioned, we have posted the last episode in the pilot e-Literate TV series with the topic of moving to a team-based course design for a flipped classroom usage. This episode provides an excellent opportunity … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1080) In our final episode of the pilot series, Phil interviews George Washington University Chair and Associate Professor of Marketing Vanessa Perry about her experiences developing a flipped class, with a focus on the team course development … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (426) Update 10/26: We now have Rachel Levy and Nancy Lape (who was the researcher interviewed by USA Today) both agreeing with Darryl’s comments. That’s three of the four members of the research team. While I … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (426) Update 10/25: Bumped comment from Darryl Yong, a member of the research team, into its own post here. Update 10/26: We now have Rachel Levy and Nancy Lape (who was the researcher interviewed by USA Today) both agreeing with Darryl’s … Continue reading