Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- Twice as many institutions as previously reported have no online courses
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures?
- Marketing Claims From Adaptive Learning Vendors As Barrier To Adoption
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference
Top Rated Posts
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures? on
- Sakai Is Probably Healthier Than You Think on
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference on
- Schoology: The strongest LMS you’ve never seen on
- Reprise: How Much Do Community College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks? on
Most Shared Posts
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: for-profit
By Phil HillMore Posts (425) One year ago I wrote a post critical of Inside Higher Ed for not doing a blanket disclosure about the sale of a majority stake to a private equity firm with other education holdings (most notably … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (425) Update 1/21: See link and blurb at bottom of post from new Editor’s Note at Inside Higher Ed. Last week the Huffington Post ran an article by David Halperin breaking the news that the private … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (425) It is gratifying to see WCET pick up the mantle with their analysis of distance learning based on the new IPEDS data. They have several posts up already, and today’s post is quite good and important. … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (425) Recently I pointed out that the widely-quoted Babson survey on online learning estimates 7.1 million US higher ed students taking at least one online course while the new IPEDS data indicates the number as 5.5 … Continue reading