Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- CCSF Update: Accreditation appeal denied, but waiting for court date |e-Literate on University of California’s $220 million payroll project reboot
- CCSF Update: Accreditation appeal denied, but waiting for court date |e-Literate on It’s The End of Cal State Online As We Know It . . .
- What’s Next for Blackboard? | DELO Blog on Blackboard’s Big News that Nobody Noticed
- Researching research: part 3 | Adaptive Learning in ELT on NPR and Missed (Course) Signals
- Shrinking Cal State Online | Best Education Guide on It’s The End of Cal State Online As We Know It . . .
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Furl
Open Access News points out that the Open Archives Initiative is seeking public comment on their specification for conveying copyright metadata on Open Access content. Such a specification is critical to the aforementioned goal of assembling course packs out of … Continue reading
I just took a quick look at The Learner’s Library As far as I can tell, the service breaks down as follows: LL contains a collection of academic journal articles that have been pre-cleared for copyright. There’s a search interface … Continue reading
As a follow-up to my earlier post, I’m happy to report that I’ve had a satisfying email exchange with Furl’s Mike Giles. On the PDF front, Furl is planning to index both .pdf and .doc files in the “near future.” … Continue reading