DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Phil Hill on edX forced to block access to students in Cuba, Iran and Sudan
- Jeff on edX forced to block access to students in Cuba, Iran and Sudan
- 2U, a Moodle-using educational services company, files for $100 million IPO | Moodle News on Four numbers to consider from 2U’s IPO filing
- Phil Hill on The First e-Literate TV Episode Is Up!
- mikecaulfield on The First e-Literate TV Episode Is Up!
Tag Archives: Google
Google Introduces Course Builder, an Open Source Project Targeted at MOOCs (but the Real Competitor Might Be Amazon)
Google quietly made an educational technology announcement yesterday about the release of Course Builder, an “open source project” targeted at massive open online courses (MOOCs). This platform follows on the heels of Google’s own MOOC this summer. We should find out more information … Continue reading
My friends Beth Harris and Steven Zucker, formerly of smARThistory, now of smARThistory at Khan Academy, have announced that they contributed 90 art history videos for the newly launched version 2 of the Google Art Project. This idea, of creating … Continue reading