Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- Harvard Faculty Request Faculty Oversight of HarvardX (Their Usage of edX)
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures?
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference
- TechCrunch: "EdTech - 2017’s big, untapped and safe investor opportunity"
Top Rated Posts
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures? on
- Sakai Is Probably Healthier Than You Think on
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference on
- Schoology: The strongest LMS you’ve never seen on
- Reprise: How Much Do Community College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks? on
Most Shared Posts405 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Harvard
By Phil HillMore Posts (424) In the discussions at Google+ based on last week’s post about the Miami University of Ohio disability discrimination lawsuit, George Station made two important points that deserve more visibility. It’s been a-coming for several years now. Cal … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (424) Thanks to Audrey Watters I just read a new article in Science Magazine and publicly posted here by Justin Reich, the lead researcher for HarvardX (Harvard’s implementation of edX and associated research team). Justin calls out the limitations of … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (424) Since my Sunday post What Harvard and MIT could learn from the University of Phoenix about analytics, there have been a few comments with a common theme about Harvard and MIT perhaps withholding any learner-centered … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (424) Last week Harvard and MIT released de-identified data from their edX-based MOOCs. Rather than just produce a summary report, the intent of this release was to open up the data and share it publicly. While it is … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (424) Yesterday, 58 faculty members from the Faculty of Arts and Sciences at Harvard wrote an open letter to the dean requesting faculty oversight of HarvardX. When schools sign up for edX, their implementations tend to … Continue reading