Subscribe via Email
- Blackboard's Big News that Nobody Noticed
- Early Review of Google Classroom
- We need a new Software Recruitment Paradigm: Software as a Mission
- University of California's $220 million payroll project reboot
- To see how illogical the Brookings Institution report on student loans is, just read the executive summary
Top Rated Posts
- Michael Feldstein on Blackboard’s Big News that Nobody Noticed
- Clint Brooks on Blackboard’s Big News that Nobody Noticed
- This Summer, Online Collaborating is Hot! « WCET Frontiers on It’s The End of Cal State Online As We Know It . . .
- CCSF Update: Accreditation appeal denied, but waiting for court date |e-Literate on University of California’s $220 million payroll project reboot
- CCSF Update: Accreditation appeal denied, but waiting for court date |e-Literate on It’s The End of Cal State Online As We Know It . . .
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: higher ed IT
Software procurement underwent radical change in the face of “the cloud.” The paradigm of purchasing a static piece of software that met your requirements, installing it (or having it installed) locally, and then purchasing updates went out the window over … Continue reading