Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- 2U Learning Platform Update: Removal of Moodle, addition of accessibility options
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures?
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference
- TechCrunch: "EdTech - 2017’s big, untapped and safe investor opportunity"
Top Rated Posts
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures? on
- Sakai Is Probably Healthier Than You Think on
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference on
- Schoology: The strongest LMS you’ve never seen on
- Reprise: How Much Do Community College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks? on
Most Shared Posts405 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: higher education
By Phil HillMore Posts (424) This week Jim Julius asked on Twitter if anyone had data on average length of time US higher ed institutions have had their current LMS. @PhilOnEdTech Do you know of any stats on avg length … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (424) The Moodle Users Association (MUA), a crowd-funding group for additional Moodle core development, announced today that it is open for members to join. Technically the site was internally announced on its web site last Friday, but the … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (424) Thanks to Chris Edwards for alerting me to this one. In a nutshell, IBM launched a national ad campaign last month that included commercials during Wimbledon on the weekend. They’re spending big money on this … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (424) A year ago I wrote about Google Classroom, speculating whether it would affect the institutional LMS market in higher education. My initial conclusion: I am not one to look at Google’s moves as the end … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (424) 2U has now been a public company for over a year, and that had what is easily the most successful education IPO in recent history. Shares have almost doubled from $13.00 at IPO to $25.50 last … Continue reading