Subscribe via Email
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- Great Title, Flawed Post - Khan Academy Enables Out-of-the-Box Approaches
- Back To The Future: Looking at LMS forecasts from 2011 - 2014
- Postscript on Student Textbook Expenditures: More details on data sources
- About the Diverging Textbook Prices and Student Expenditures
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts773 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Huffington Post
By Phil HillMore Posts (302) Update 1/21: See link and blurb at bottom of post from new Editor’s Note at Inside Higher Ed. Last week the Huffington Post ran an article by David Halperin breaking the news that the private … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (302) I have been very critical of the Brookings Institution report on student debt, particularly in my post “To see how illogical the Brookings Institution report on student loans is, just read the executive summary”. D’oh! … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (302) Keith Devlin has an article at Huffington Post today titled “MOOC Mania Meets the Sober Reality of Education”. The premise is that the halting of the San Jose State University (SJSU) / Udacity pilot project … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (302) There was a very interesting article at Huffington Post today that I suspect is rapidly making the rounds through the blogosphere. Given the author and title of the post, “What Silicon Valley Executives Keep Getting … Continue reading