Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- Apple and Textbooks, Part 2: Is There a Class In This Text?
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures?
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference
- TechCrunch: "EdTech - 2017’s big, untapped and safe investor opportunity"
Top Rated Posts
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures? on
- Sakai Is Probably Healthier Than You Think on
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference on
- Schoology: The strongest LMS you’ve never seen on
- Reprise: How Much Do Community College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks? on
Most Shared Posts
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: IBook
Posted on February 9, 2012 by Michael Feldstein
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1080) When Apple announced both the release of their iBooks 2 and upgrades to iTunes University, I was curious to see what kind of integration they had between the two. If you do a web search … Continue reading →