Subscribe via Email
- Apple and Textbooks, Part 2: Is There a Class In This Text?
- New LMS Market Data: Edutechnica provides one-year update
- Investigation of IPEDS Distance Education Data Highlights System Not Ready for Modern Trends
- A response to USA Today article on Flipped Classroom research
- Opening Up the LMS Walled Garden
Top Rated Posts
- Let’s get systematic, baby… | Abject on Opening Up the LMS Walled Garden
- Let’s get systematic, baby… | Abject on LMS and Open: The false binary is based on past, not future markets
- What You Need to Know About Companies That Run Online Programs for ... - CollegeLeaf.com on Cal State Online: Public records shed light on what happened
- Lisa Mattson on LMS and Open: The false binary is based on past, not future markets
- Tony's Thoughts » Caution for Colleges Contracting with Online Learning Enabling Companies! on Cal State Online: Public records shed light on what happened
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: IBook
Posted on February 9, 2012 by Michael Feldstein
When Apple announced both the release of their iBooks 2 and upgrades to iTunes University, I was curious to see what kind of integration they had between the two. If you do a web search on the subject, you will … Continue reading →