Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- Apple and Textbooks, Part 2: Is There a Class In This Text?
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- Online Program Management: An updated view of the market landscape
- Recommended Reading: WCET Survey Report and Tony Bates Commentary
- Ellucian Stops Support for Brainstorm, its CBE platform
Top Rated Posts
- Winter Is Here: EdTech investments and M&A dropped significantly in 2016 on
- The Intended Consequences of California’s Online Education Initiative on
- Ellucian Stops Support for Brainstorm, its CBE platform on
- Recommended Reading: WCET Survey Report and Tony Bates Commentary on
- Vert Capital and Scriba Corp: Institutions losing course data in company’s death throes on
Most Shared Posts405 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: IBook
Posted on February 9, 2012 by Michael Feldstein
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1096) When Apple announced both the release of their iBooks 2 and upgrades to iTunes University, I was curious to see what kind of integration they had between the two. If you do a web search … Continue reading →