Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- How To Judge Your Vendor's Support for a Standard
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures?
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference
- TechCrunch: "EdTech - 2017’s big, untapped and safe investor opportunity"
Top Rated Posts
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures? on
- Sakai Is Probably Healthier Than You Think on
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference on
- Schoology: The strongest LMS you’ve never seen on
- Reprise: How Much Do Community College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks? on
Most Shared Posts
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: IMS LIS
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1080) I have long argued that the development of technical interoperability standards for education are absolutely critical for enabling innovation and personalized learning environments. Note that I usually avoid those sorts of buzzwords—“innovation” and “personalized learning”—so … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1080) This year’s Learning Impact conference was the best attended that I can remember. The conference is also getting closer to what I would consider to be a healthy balance between vendors and university folks. This … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1080) This is pretty big news. SunGard will be providing Sakai support services to its customers. If you’re interested in Sakai, you can contract with SunGard to get help migrating, setting up integration, and training faculty, … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1080) I wasn’t planning on writing this post, but I’ve become aware of several recent conversations that have led me to the conclusion that it would be useful to get this out. For people who adopt … Continue reading