Subscribe via Email
- University of Michigan and Indiana University pause investment in Sakai OAE
- A response to USA Today article on Flipped Classroom research
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- What is a Learning Platform?
- The University As Ed Tech Startup: UMUC, Global Campus, Texas, and SNHU roll their own
Top Rated Posts
- College Scorecard: An example from UMUC on fundamental flaw in the data on
- Personalized Learning is Hard on
- In Defense of the Lecture on
- Forbes Fantasies: Why Hillsdale College is not in the College Scorecard (hint, boring reasons) on
- The University As Ed Tech Startup: UMUC, Global Campus, Texas, and SNHU roll their own on
Most Shared Posts773 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Indiana
By Phil HillMore Posts (365) Ivy Tech Community College of Indiana started in 1963 as a vocational technical school in Indiana (the name derives from I. V. Tech), and in 1999 the school became a comprehensive community college as described at … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (365) In news that seems to be well understood in the Sakai community but not elsewhere, Sakai founding members the University of Michigan and Indiana University have collectively decided to pause investment in the Sakai Open Academic Environment (OAE) … Continue reading