DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Designing a new online pedagogy – i12LOL! on Political Philosophy
- Phil Hill on Emerging Student Patterns in MOOCs: A Graphical View
- Harvard Faculty Request Faculty Oversight of HarvardX Their Usage of edX |e-Literate | csid on Harvard Faculty Request Faculty Oversight of HarvardX (Their Usage of edX)
- Andrew on Emerging Student Patterns in MOOCs: A Graphical View
- Harvard Faculty Request Faculty Oversight of HarvardX (Their Usage of edX) |e-Literate on Political Philosophy
Tag Archives: Instructure Inc.
The recent ASU Education Innovation Summit, which brought together venture capitalists with aspiring ed tech entrepreneurs, created quite a stir in the edublogosphere and the edutwitterverse. A lot of the reaction came from people who were watching from a distance … Continue reading
A while back here on e-Literate, Phil wrote a post called Farewell to the Enterprise LMS, Greetings to the Learning Platform. In it, he wrote, In my opinion, when we look back on market changes, 2011 will stand out as the … Continue reading