DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Michael Feldstein on Outcomes-Based Education and the Conservative Radicalism of the AAC&U
- David C. Paris on Outcomes-Based Education and the Conservative Radicalism of the AAC&U
- Phil Hill on edX forced to block access to students in Cuba, Iran and Sudan
- Jeff on edX forced to block access to students in Cuba, Iran and Sudan
- 2U, a Moodle-using educational services company, files for $100 million IPO | Moodle News on Four numbers to consider from 2U’s IPO filing
Tag Archives: Instructure Inc.
The recent ASU Education Innovation Summit, which brought together venture capitalists with aspiring ed tech entrepreneurs, created quite a stir in the edublogosphere and the edutwitterverse. A lot of the reaction came from people who were watching from a distance … Continue reading
A while back here on e-Literate, Phil wrote a post called Farewell to the Enterprise LMS, Greetings to the Learning Platform. In it, he wrote, In my opinion, when we look back on market changes, 2011 will stand out as the … Continue reading