Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- clarksn on What the Apple Watch Tells Us About the Future of Ed Tech
- Pearson's Efficacy Listening Tour -e-Literate on Full Disclosure
- GAO Report: Yes, student debt is growing problem -e-Literate on To see how illogical the Brookings Institution report on student loans is, just read the executive summary
- pmasson on What the Apple Watch Tells Us About the Future of Ed Tech
- lf15 on What the Apple Watch Tells Us About the Future of Ed Tech
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Instructure Inc.
With Unizin going public yesterday, I’ve been looking over our three posts at e-Literate to see if there are any corrections or clarifications needed. Unizin: Indiana University’s Secret New “Learning Ecosystem” Coalition Why Unizin is a Threat to edX Unizin: … Continue reading
In Michael’s most recent post on Unizin, the new “learning ecosystem” initiative driven by Indiana University, he asked the question of who would be threatened by the proposed consortium (with the answer of edX). This question assumes of course that … Continue reading
In the week since we published our Unizin exposé, there has been nary a peep from the group to us, or apparently to the traditional news outlets either. When we ran the piece, we emailed Indiana University CIO Brad Wheeler … Continue reading
Indiana University has been the driving force behind the creation of a new organization to develop a “learning ecosystem”. At least ten schools are being quietly asked to contribute $1 million each over a three-year period to join the consortium. The details … Continue reading
The recent ASU Education Innovation Summit, which brought together venture capitalists with aspiring ed tech entrepreneurs, created quite a stir in the edublogosphere and the edutwitterverse. A lot of the reaction came from people who were watching from a distance … Continue reading