Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- State of Higher Ed LMS Market for US and Canada: Spring 2016 Edition
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures?
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference
- TechCrunch: "EdTech - 2017’s big, untapped and safe investor opportunity"
Top Rated Posts
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures? on
- Sakai Is Probably Healthier Than You Think on
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference on
- Schoology: The strongest LMS you’ve never seen on
- Reprise: How Much Do Community College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks? on
Most Shared Posts405 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Instructure
By Phil HillMore Posts (424) As I have described to several executives at D2L, there is an interesting gap between the progress we have seen with the company’s product improvements and the reaction we hear from many of their customers. With … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1080) When I talk to Instructure competitors or critics, I usually hear two complaints about them: They “open wash” or are “fauxpen.” They have no vision. Having attended Instructurecon 2016 a couple of weeks ago, my … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (424) New LMS market analysis with a leader list that includes a company that is retiring its LMS and ignores the company who has a 5x lead in new implementations for its core market? Sign me up. Over … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (424) During the most recent quarterly earnings call for Instructure, an analyst asked an interesting question (despite starting off from the Chris Farley Show format). Corey Greendale (First Analysis Securities Corporation): Awesome. A couple of other things … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (424) This is the eighth year I have shared the LMS market share graphic, commonly known as the squid graphic, for (mostly) US higher education. The original idea remains – to give a picture of the … Continue reading