Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- Why Is Blackboard Laying Off Staff Despite Improved Market Share Position?
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures?
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference
- TechCrunch: "EdTech - 2017’s big, untapped and safe investor opportunity"
Top Rated Posts
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures? on
- Sakai Is Probably Healthier Than You Think on
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference on
- Schoology: The strongest LMS you’ve never seen on
- Reprise: How Much Do Community College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks? on
Most Shared Posts
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Instructure
By Phil HillMore Posts (424) Well this was interesting: Unizin issues an RFP for "Enterprise and Multitentant LMS" https://t.co/kRVSyzQgYI & I owe my wife an engagement ring soon — Phil Hill (@PhilOnEdTech) December 30, 2015 In a blog post from Monday, … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (424) Justin Menard and his team at ListEdTech have produced a great new visual on the LMS market in North America. Using his wiki-based data with 4,000+ institutions, he shows the percentage of LMS implementations per year … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (424) Instructure, maker of the Canvas (higher ed and K-12 markets) LMS and Bridge (corporate learning market) LMS, held their Initial Public Offering today. Prior to the IPO, Wall Street analysts focused on the company’s growth, … Continue reading