DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Subscribe via Email
- Cisco Networking Academy Selects Canvas as New LMS to Replace Homegrown System
- A response to New Yorker article on 'A MOOC Mystery'
- Outcomes-Based Education and the Conservative Radicalism of the AAC&U
- A response to USA Today article on Flipped Classroom research
- An Employee View of Textbook Publishers and Ed Tech Companies
Top Rated Posts
- David C. Paris on Outcomes-Based Education and the Conservative Radicalism of the AAC&U
- Phil Hill on edX forced to block access to students in Cuba, Iran and Sudan
- Jeff on edX forced to block access to students in Cuba, Iran and Sudan
- 2U, a Moodle-using educational services company, files for $100 million IPO | Moodle News on Four numbers to consider from 2U’s IPO filing
- Phil Hill on The First e-Literate TV Episode Is Up!
Tag Archives: InstructureCon
It’s summertime, so the LMS news continues . . . Cisco Networking Academy, which bills itself as the “world’s largest classroom” with over 1 million students in 165 countries, announced that the program has selected Instructure’s Canvas as its new … Continue reading