Subscribe via Email
- Where xMOOCs and Adaptive Analytics Both Fail (For Now)
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- About the Diverging Textbook Prices and Student Expenditures
- Postscript on Student Textbook Expenditures: More details on data sources
- Back To The Future: Looking at LMS forecasts from 2011 - 2014
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts773 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Intelligent Tutoring Systems
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1021) In the operating plan slide deck that Cengage recently released as a consequence of their bankruptcy proceedings, the executive summary slide says that a key element of their strategy is “driving aggressive digital growth in … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1021) I almost never quote a blog post in its entirety, but this one from Dan Meyer is so good that I just can’t bear to cut a single word: Stephanie Simon, reporting for Reuters on … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1021) No, this isn’t just an attempt to cram as many sexy keywords into one post title as possible. xMOOCs and adaptive analytics share an ambition: They both are at least partially motivated by a desire … Continue reading