DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Partial Transcript: Richard Levin (new Coursera CEO) on Charlie Rose | e-Literatee-Literate on Coursera CEO Interview: Mike Caulfield nailed it two months ago
- Wilson Electronics 301103 Tri Band (800/1900 MHz) Magnet Mount Antenna with FME Female Connector and 10-Foot RG174 Coax Cable | hot Cell Phone Deals on Links to External Articles and Interviews
- Efficacy and evidence | Adaptive Learning in ELT on Can Pearson Solve the Rubric’s Cube?
- laura on Coursera CEO Interview: Mike Caulfield nailed it two months ago
- John Fontaine on Coursera CEO Interview: Mike Caulfield nailed it two months ago
Tag Archives: ITOE
As I had feared, I have just not had the time to keep up with the homework for the “Introduction to Open Education” class. I find myself falling further and further behind. For this reason, I am not going to … Continue reading
It’s week three, and the course continues to elide the distinction between open education and open educational resources. That’s a shame because there’s a real opportunity to explore the differences in goals in the current assignment: Carefully review five (5) … Continue reading
Well, it’s only the second week of class, and I’m already turning an assignment in late. (It was due yesterday.) I can’t even argue (plausibly, anyway) that the dog ate my blog post. So much for iron self-discipline. At any … Continue reading