Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Cal State Online: Public records shed light on what happened -e-Literate on It’s The End of Cal State Online As We Know It . . .
- Kathy P on Kuali For-Profit: Change is an indicator of bigger issues
- tom abeles on Numbers: Administrative Costs Soaring? Maybe not
- Everyone Hates Their ERP except the Kuali Community…at least for now on Kuali For-Profit: Change is an indicator of bigger issues
- Carol Heidenrich on Early Review of Google Classroom
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: ITOE
As I had feared, I have just not had the time to keep up with the homework for the “Introduction to Open Education” class. I find myself falling further and further behind. For this reason, I am not going to … Continue reading
It’s week three, and the course continues to elide the distinction between open education and open educational resources. That’s a shame because there’s a real opportunity to explore the differences in goals in the current assignment: Carefully review five (5) … Continue reading
Well, it’s only the second week of class, and I’m already turning an assignment in late. (It was due yesterday.) I can’t even argue (plausibly, anyway) that the dog ate my blog post. So much for iron self-discipline. At any … Continue reading