Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- "An excess of teaching presence will limit student-student interaction"
- The Great Unbundling of Textbook Publishers
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- Recommended Reading: Article in Chronicle on Measuring Learning
- Recommended Viewing: Learning Analytics Webinar on Caliper and xAPI
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts405 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Joe-Ugoretz
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1085) My friend Joe Ugoretz has a new article on social software in the Academic Commons. He provides a good overview of a number of social software tools and suggestions about how to use them. But … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1085) Joe Ugoretz has a