Subscribe via Email
- "An excess of teaching presence will limit student-student interaction"
- A response to USA Today article on Flipped Classroom research
- LISTedTECH: New wiki site and great visualizations
- Significant Milestone: First national study of OER adoption
- State of the US Higher Education LMS Market: 2014 Edition
Top Rated Posts
- State of the US Higher Education LMS Market: 2014 Edition on
- Update on 2U: First full quarterly earnings and insight into model on
- Federal Reserve Board backs up e-Literate in criticism of Brookings report on student debt on
- Pearson’s Efficacy Listening Tour on
- LISTedTECH: New wiki site and great visualizations on
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Joe-Ugoretz
My friend Joe Ugoretz has a new article on social software in the Academic Commons. He provides a good overview of a number of social software tools and suggestions about how to use them. But also embedded in his piece … Continue reading
Joe Ugoretz has a