Subscribe via Email
- SJSU and Udacity: Poor Planning and Support, but Valuable Reviewing of Results
- Pitchbook Lists Most Valuable Ed Tech Companies
- Back To The Future: Looking at LMS forecasts from 2011 - 2014
- Rutgers and ProctorTrack Fiasco: Impact of listening to regulations but not to students
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts773 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Jonathan Rees
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1024) This is another follow-up to the comments thread on my recent LMS rant. As usual, Kate Bowles has insightful and empathetic comments: …From my experience inside two RFPs, I think faculty can often seem like … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1024) As Phil mentioned, he and I were both lucky to attend the MOOC Research Initiative conference, which was a real tour de force. Jim Groom observed that even the famously curmudgeonly Stephen Downes appeared to be enjoying … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (308) SJSU has announced via an official blog post that they are studying the results of the SJSU Plus program using Udacity. First, news coverage and much commentary have been based on very preliminary and unanalyzed … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (308) A couple of weeks ago I was interviewed for an article in the NY Times about recent pushback against MOOCs. Jonathan Rees, a history professor at Colorado State University at Pueblo, who has written critically about … Continue reading